Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Weekly Weigh In

So, it is time for my weekly weigh in. My last official weigh in was July 15th, a couple of weeks ago. I weighed in at 190.4. Today I weighed in at 188.2 for a 2.2 pound loss. Not huge, but I'll take it. 

I will continue to log everything in on MFP and exercising at least 4 times per week. My exercise plan right now is 6 days per week and that includes a walking tour day and a long run day. I might need to back that off a day or 2. I am pretty sore today. Well, in all fairness I am probably sore from having sand delivered to put in the outside horse corrals. I hade to use a wheel barrel and rake to move and spread out enough sand for half of Varro's corral. Yesterday I used the tractor for the rest of it, but man, I am beat up from the feet up!

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023, Here we come!

Here we go, we're at it again! Time to train for another race! The goal this year is to complete the Capital City Marathon (full) in les...