Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Good news, and bad news


The good news is...

Chris had a great birthday yesterday. We had Dairy Queen burgers for dinner (they were delicious by the way) and got to spend time together watching a movie on Netflix. 

The bad news is....

Chris had a great birthday yesterday. We had Dairy Queen burgers for dinner (they were delicious by the way) and got to spend time together watching a movie on Netflix. 

Let me explain:

I weighed in at 187.8 yesterday morning, an all time low for me this year! Which is great! BUT I did not allow myself enough calories to eat at Dairy Queen last night... but it sure was yummy. Since Chris and I wanted to spend the evening together, I did not do my usual 2.5 hours worth of chores outside last night. So, this morning, I am up to 189. UGH! I am hoping that a lot of it is water weight from all the salt. Time to dial it in today and tomorrow, drink lots of water and make sure I am in a calorie deficient. I would really like to have an overall loss for the week...

Now, I am feeling better, fitter, stronger, (insert the bionic woman music) but still have a ways to go. I am still logging on My Fitness Pal, well most days. I sometimes get super busy on the weekend and forget. I am on the treadmill at least 5 days a week, usually 6. I have 2 weeks until the training officially begins for my Woof Project Ultra Fund Run in December.  

Time to really strive for that next decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023, Here we come!

Here we go, we're at it again! Time to train for another race! The goal this year is to complete the Capital City Marathon (full) in les...