Monday, November 16, 2020

Long Time No Post

It has been a few months since I have posted. Do not mistake that for me not working out. I have been! I run or hike every workday on my treadmill during my lunch break and have started doing CrossFit Mondays and Thursdays after work. I am currently on 3 long runs every Saturday, training for my Ultra Fund Run on Dec 19th. Last Saturday I ran 3 times for a total of 11 miles. Next week will be 4 runs for about 14(ish) miles. 

So, my weight.... My weight has not budged in over a month! UGH! The frustration! I know my diet is the culprit, but I just haven't been frustrated enough to really dial it in I guess. Like today: I hiked about a mile on my treadmill then ate 3 pieces of pizza for lunch! I know that not drinking enough water on a daily basis is also a contributing factor. I have been drinking my 1 allotted coke at lunch and think it may be time to cut my precious coke out all together (except for weekends of course). 

Now that the Holiday Season is upon us, I really need to get out the big guns and really TRY to lose this weight! I do not want to go through another Thanksgiving/Christmas and find 10-15 pounds on my backside by New Year's Day! I was at 181.4 this morning and REALLY want to start the new year in a new decade! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023, Here we come!

Here we go, we're at it again! Time to train for another race! The goal this year is to complete the Capital City Marathon (full) in les...