Thursday, July 30, 2020

20 Weeks and Counting

My Woof Project Ultra Fund Run is in 20 weeks. 30 miles. That seems like such a BIG goal! I am on week 3 of my beginning runner's program and am now jogging for 2 minutes and walking for 1. I have a long way to go...

On a good note I am in a new decade! I weighed in at 189.4 this morning. (WOOT WOOT) I am still logging everything in on MFP and trying to stay within 1,000 - 1,100 (ish) calories. I have 1 splurge meal per day and the rest of the day I snack. My new favorite snack is a cup of cottage cheese with a cup of (thawed) frozen blueberries. I have been eating that for lunch, since I need something a little lighter after I workout.

I have also been enjoying my walking tour of Scotland! I do that on Fridays at lunch. I need an active rest day and feel that a walking tour is the best way to do that. Last week we walked the Royal mile in Edinburgh. It was so fun! My iFit guide is super funny and knows everything about Scotland's history and such.

Saturday will be my first "Long Run" at 3.2 miles. 20 weeks to get ready to run 30 miles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023, Here we come!

Here we go, we're at it again! Time to train for another race! The goal this year is to complete the Capital City Marathon (full) in les...