Monday, February 25, 2019

"Mulligan" 1.1 A Do-over


I feel like I need a do-over. It has been a few weeks since I have been running "on the regular." I had knee trouble followed by weather and life issues. So, let's just start with a new beginning!

I felt really good this run. I did a 10 minute walking warm up and then ran the remainder of the 3 miles at 5.0 on the treadmill.  It took me about half a mile to find my groove but once I did I kept it the entire run.

I have hit a plateau weight wise (180), so really need to buckle down this week and watch what I eat.  

2 comments:

  1. You look great. You have so many exercise cloths and look spectacular in all of them. Start anew is my byword this week also. I had an 11 oz sack of valentine colored m&m I got 1/2 price. So hard to pass up 1/2 price candy. I love to walk but will take next week off as I'll be at Kars That will be good as I think time off occasionally is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom! You are totally right, you do need to take some time off occasionally to rest and let your body rebuild itself. You are doing great!

      Delete

2023, Here we come!

Here we go, we're at it again! Time to train for another race! The goal this year is to complete the Capital City Marathon (full) in les...